Lahaina Tours presents Old Lahaina Luau in Maui
This luau is very popular. If ordering within a month please call for availability. Taxes are included!
An authentic luau is the heart of Hawaii and can be found with Old Lahaina Luau. A luau is a family affair that the entire family can enjoy. What a great memory you will create when your family gathers around and enjoys Hawaiian cuisines and stupendous entertainment. Join Old Lahaina Luau in Maui for an evening of excitement, enjoyment, and enchantment as you and your family observe the island craft demonstrations while consuming your favorite drink or cocktail. You will be awe as you catch a glimpse of the stunning Hawaiian sunset against the beautiful backdrop of the Pacific. This is one of Maui’s most popular luaus. What makes it so different? It is the food, entertainment, atmosphere, and friendly staff! Don’t delay you may miss out on this fantastic Lahaina Luau. Lahaina Tours will be glad to help you purchase your Old Lahaina Luau tickets at an amazing low price.
Giving a lei was an ancient custom brought to the Hawaiian Islands from Polynesian voyagers. They would give a colorful flowered necklace made of nut, shells, feathers, and flowers to those they thought were special. When your family arrives at the Old Lahaina Luau in Maui a greeter will place a sweet-smelling, flowered lei around your neck because you and your family are special! You will be escorted to your reserved seats you confirmed when you made your reservation. You can choose from either the conventional table and chairs or the traditional Hawaiian mat seating. Old Lahaina Luau kindly asks, please do not request a seating change after all the guests have arrived. Seats are prioritized by the date of your reservation. Once you are seated you will spend an evening to remember as you and your family feast on a selection of island-style foods.
- One of the best luaus in Hawaii – presenting a traditional Hawaiian cultural experience
- Fresh flower lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delicious luau dinner and well-produced and choreographed entertainment
- Includes a premium open bar (tropical & special cocktails, beer, wine, sodas, juices, ice tea, lemonade and more)
- Pua'a Kalua – Roast pork
- Laulau – Succulent bundles of pork wrapped in taro leaf and cooked until tender
- I'a – Maui-style fish
- Pipi Ko'ala – Grilled beef steak
- Chicken Long Rice – Shredded chicken, Maui onions, ginger and rice bean noodles in broth
- Moa – Island-style chicken marinated with guava sauce garnished with fresh pineapples and toasted sesame seeds
- Stir Fry Vegetables – Zucchini, Maui onions, carrots, broccoli and sugar snap peas
- Local-Style Fried Rice – Fried rice with green onions, peas and sesame oil
- Uala – Sliced Big Island sweet potatoes
- Island Crab Salad – Crab, shrimp and water chestnuts
- Lu'au Kalo – Taro and lu’au leaf combined with creamy coconut milk
- Pohole Salad – Fern shoots, Maui onions and tomatoes served in a vinaigrette sauce
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Local tomatoes, Maui onions and salted salmon
- Poke Ahi – Fresh raw ahi (yellowfin tuna) with green onions and Maui onions
- Poke He'e – Marinated cooked octopus/tako
- Poi – Made from boiling and mashing the root of the taro plant
- Fresh Island Fruit & Banana Bread
- Fresh Seasonal Fruits
- Assorted Island Desserts – Passion fruit cake, Upcountry lavender lemon shortbread cookies, Hawaiian chocolate chili pepper brownie and haupia (coconut pudding)
Old Lahaina Luau Tickets
Old Lahaina Luau in Maui
- Where and When:
- Oceanfront at 1251 Front Street, Lahaina, Maui. View Map
September & March to May:
Check-in is at 5:45 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:45 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm.
June to August:
Check-in is at 6:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 6:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 7:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 8:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
October to February:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:00 pm to 8:15 pm.
Entertainment/Dinner start times may be subject to be slightly earlier or later depending on how the schedule is going.
- If you select traditional seating, the booking requires a minimum of 4 people in your party.
If booking a party of 15 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date to be paid before the luau date. You will be given a link on your confirmation email to provide that payment. Gratuity is normally 15% with an added 3% processing fee on the total of the reservation.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Premium open bar included throughout the evening!
Infant pricing (children 2 and under) are considered "lap children" and will not have their own seat or plate. They must sit in the lap of an adult.
Please let us know if anyone in your party has special needs such as wheelchair, etc.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Old Lahaina Luau
- Approximately 480
||ALL FEES INCLUDED
This luau sells out months in advance.
Minimum seating for mat seating is 4 participants