Feast at Lele Luau
Feast at Lele Lahaina Luau Taxes are included! Call 866-482-9775 to receive $7.00 OFF any additional activity for a limited time only when you schedule a Feast at Lele Luau. We accept Call-ins only.
“Aloha!” Feast at Lele Luau welcomes you to experience a true Hawaiian Luau on the island of Maui! Hawaiian history records that the first ancient luaus were a way the inhabitants of the islands celebrated royal births, royal weddings, and honored visiting powerful island chiefs. In today’s world a luau is a celebration of the guests that come from all over the world to participate in Polynesian culture. The most popular Maui Luau, Feast at Lele, is one of the most diverse Polynesian foods and entertainment. Enjoy a dinner that represents four Polynesian Islands which are Hawaii, Samoa, New Zealand, and Tahiti. Each course on the menu will be represented by entertainment from that specific island. Join us for a night of history, storytelling, dance, song, and foods from four Pacific Islands. Feast at Lele Luau will treat you like royalty as soon as you arrive. You will be greeted with a warm “Aloha” from a staff greeter and offered a complimentary Mai Tai and you will be adorned with a colorful, sweet-smelling lei. Order your Lahaina Luau, Feast at Lele through Lahaina Tours in Maui. Let Lahaina Tours schedule the Feast at Lele Reservations. Let Lahaina Tours make your Lahaina Luau plans and save you money.
Lahaina Tours not only presents a delicious feast, but also a well-produced presentation of diverse cultures from Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti, and New Zealand. The talented Polynesian entertainers will present an array of song, dance, music and chant from all four islands. Dancers will perform in their bright, colorful island attire that will dazzle you. But if you think the dancers are impressive, take a look at the Hawaiian sunset as you relax at a white cloth and candle lit table situated on the white sandy beach of Lahaina. Relax and enjoy the show during the delicious Hawaiian food at the Feast at Lele Luau.
- Beachfront location
- Thre hour luau
- Learn about Polynesian culture and music
- Traditional Polynesian cuisine
- Flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Welcome Mai Tai drink
- Banana and Sweet Potato Chips served with Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa
1st Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pua'a – Pork Seasoned with Hawaiian Salt, cooked in an underground oven, shredded and served on Steamed Cabbage
- Pohole Fern Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing
- Seared I'a – Fresh Fish with Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa
2nd Course from Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Rakiraki Salad – Duck Tenderloin, Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrot with Poha Berry Dressing
- Miti Hangi – Hangi cooked Steak in Kiwi Fruit, Soy and Ginger
- Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy and Garlic
3rd Course from Tahiti
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice & Coconut Milk with Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro
- Baked Scallops – Scallops with Sweet Potato & Spinach in Lobster Cream topped with Bread Crumbs
4th Course from Samoa
- Palusami–Braisedcoconut cream corned beef w/baked ulu wrapped in young taro leaf
- Stew Figota–Fresh island fishw/mussels, calamari, clam, andshrimp stew
- Third Samoamenu item–Chef’s special creation, specials change daily
5th Course Desserts:
- Chocolate cookie crusted mocha cheesecake topped with chocolate ganache,
coconut, & macadamia nut, served with whipped haupia cream.
Feast at Lele Reservation
- Where and When:
Located oceanfront at 505 Front Street in Lahaina View Map (2 blocks south of Lahaina Harbor)
Summer schedule is from April 1 to September 30: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Winter schedule is from October 1 to March 31: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Times are subject to change.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Includes full open bar and/or wine pairings.
Infant pricing (children under 2) do not get their own plate and must sit in an adult's lap. If you would like a seat and plate for children under 2, you will need to book children (2-12) pricing.
If booking a party of 10 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date. You will be provided the phone number to the luau to make payment as Hawaii Discount does not collect this amount.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except on Christmas (12/24 & 12/25)
- 3 hours
- Feast at Lele
- 250 guests
||ALL FEES INCLUDED