B&B Scuba Diving in Maui
Have you been looking for the best Scuba Diving in Maui? Look no more because the excellent B&B Scuba Inc is here to give you the most splendid Maui Scuba Diving experience you will ever have during your Hawaii holiday! You will begin your one of a kind Hawaii Scuba diving expedition at the beautiful Molokini Crater. Next you will complete your Maui Dive at the Southern Maui Coast and swim with the magnificent Hawaii's Green Sea Turtles and other vibrant marine life.
B&B has superb records and well maintained and high class diving equipments. Whether you are a beginner or already an expert scuba diver, B&B Scuba Inc can make your Maui Scuba diving a memorable and tremendous one because we have proven our spotless safety track record and premium quality of service for more than 21 years now! Each group of 12 divers has 3 well experienced instructors aboard our luxurious vessel! With B&B Scuba Inc, you are assured of the reliable and superb Hawaii Scuba Diving equipment to ensure the safety of our beloved customers.
Why wait, book this awe-inspiring Maui Scuba Diving with Lahaina Tours now. Reserve its most affordable rate and start exploring the wonders of Hawaii underwater world!
We offer these fabulous Scuba Diving Maui Activities: • 1-tank Beginner Dive includes land briefing and use of all diving gear. Only 10 years old and above are allowed. • 2-tank Expert and Certified Dive- There will be an additional charge for usage of our equipment. • Snorkelers - all gear and wetsuit are included.
Book this incredible Scuba Diving in Maui now with Lahaina Tours and reserve its low price for your favorite Maui Activities and Hawaii Scuba Diving!
We offer the following activities:
- 1 tank introductory dive - includes instruction and use of all gear. The minimum age is 10.
- 2 tank certified dive (additional charge for use of our gear)
- Additional rental includes wetsuit, BCD, weight belt and regulator
- Snorkelers – all gear and wetsuit are included
- Where and When:
- Check in at the Kihei Boat Ramp at 5:45 am. We leave early to beat the wind and crowds. View Map
- No flight 48 hours after diving.
Min age 8 to go on tour. Min age 10 to go scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Includes beverages, light snacks, and sandwiches. Nitrox fills for qualified divers available for $10.00 a tank.
- Operation Days:
- B&B Scuba Inc
- The Kilikina, a 12 passenger dive boat