Maui Expeditions Lanai Ferry Ticket
Book a one way ticket for the Expeditions Ferry with Lahaina Tours! For over 10 years Expeditions Ferry has provided affordable transportation between the islands of Maui and Lanai. Enjoy a short trip across the Auau Channel on fast, United States Coast Guard certified vessels.
Discover Lanai with the Expeditions Maui to Lanai Ferry. Lanai is the 6th largest of the Hawaiian Islands. Lanai is approximately thirteen miles wide and eighteen miles long. Lanai is located in the center of the island chain, with the islands of Molokai and Maui to the north.
Parking at Lahaina Harbor is available behind The Wharf Cinema Center. Receive a discount when you save your ferry ticket stub. Parking at Ma'alaea Harbor is available at the end of the Old Ma'alaea Road.
Lahaina Tours is the easiest way to book the Ferry for Maui to Lanai and Lanai to Maui. Reserve the Expeditions Ferry and experience all of the beauty Hawaii has to offer.
Maui to Lanai Ferry: Daily departures from Lahaina Harbor, Maui at: 6:45am, 9:15am, 12:45pm, 3:15pm, 5:45pm.
Lanai to Maui: Daily departures from Manele Harbor, Lanai at: 8:00am, 10:30am, 2:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:45pm.
- Where and When:
- Passengers are required to check in 30 minutes prior to departure. On Maui, the ferry departs from Lahaina Harbor directly across from the Pioneer Inn View Map. On Lanai, the ferry departs from Manele Harbor.
Parking instructions for ferry passengers departing from Lahaina Harbor: The ferry company validates parking tickets if you park behind the Wharf Cinema Center in Lahaina, located at 658 Wainee St, Lahaina, HI 96761 View Map
Please just pull in and park. DO NOT PREPAY. Present your used portion of the ferry stub as you exit to get a discounted rate of approx. $5-6 for the day depending on when you leave. Overnight parking is $15 every 24 hours.
- Passengers are required to check in 30 minutes prior to departure. Departing from Lahaina Harbor directly across from the Pioneer Inn.
- Baggage allowance is 2 regular sized suitcases and 1 small carry-on per ticketed passenger.
This allowance includes golf bags.
Additional baggage may be allowed at the sole discretion of the Captain.
If additional baggage is allowed passenger will be required to pay an excess baggage/freight charge.
Advance reservations required.
Must provide first and last names of all passengers including children and infants.
ALL PASSENGERS MUST PRESENT PHOTO ID UPON BOARDING.
- Special Notes:
- Parking at Lahaina Harbor is available behind the Wharf Cinema Center. Save your ferry ticket stub for a discount.
- Operation Days:
- Voyage time is 45-60 minutes one way