Hike Maui - Kayak, Snorkel and Waterfall Combo
Want to experience excellent Maui Tours and Maui Activities? Now is your chance to grab this once in a life time opportunity to enjoy your Hawaiian vacation by booking the Hike Maui Kayak and Snorkel and Waterfall Combo! This exquisite Maui Hiking will allow you to discover the grandeur of nature by kayaking the wonderful sea cliffs, stroll in the thick and rich rainforests, snorkel and witness the colorful fish and swim in the refreshing cool waters of waterfalls! Your ocean adventure begins with kayaking beside the rough and magnificent tall sea cliffs of West Maui and then snorkel with your favorite sea creatures like the huge Hawaiian sea turtles and other vibrant fish!
After the breathtaking kayaking and snorkeling, you will start your short walk through the rich tropical rainforests of Hawaii and witness the beauty of flora and faunas as you reach the hidden paradise of waterfalls and small pools! You will end your adventure at the gorgeous 20 ft waterfall and plunge into its cool waters! It is a paradise at the center of the wild forest! Have no hesitations and make your dream come true to spend quality time in this scenic place and book with Lahaina Tours! Lahaina Tours offers the best Maui Activities you will always remember for a lifetime!
The Hike Maui Kayak, Snorkel and Waterfall Combo adventure includes lunch!
Reserve these Maui Hiking Maui Activities with Lahaina Tours for low prices
- Enjoy a leisurely one-mile roundtrip trail walk to two beautiful waterfalls
- Practice 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges
- Swim (optional) in pools under two waterfalls 10 and 20 feet high
- Delicious lunch, snacks and bottled water
- Knowledgeable tour guide who will share interesting facts
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent
- Where and When:
- Meet at 7:00 am at Makena Landing. Tour returns at 2:30 pm. View Map
- Parties of 8+ will be accessed a $300.00 gratuity at the time of reservation.
- Participants must be at least 6 years old.
Effective May 29, 2022, guests will be required to wear a mask that covers both nose and mouth while riding in Hike Maui vans. Masks will not be required when guests are outdoors. Hike Maui's mask requirement will remain in effect until further notice.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday & Thursday
- Approximately 7 hours
- Hike Maui
- Maximum: 12 guests
Tour might be canceled if fewer than 4 guests have signed up for the tour on any given day.
- Equipment provided: day packs, mosquito repellant, rain wear, first aid, bottled water,
fresh island fruit, sandwiches (veggie garden burger, turkey, peanut butter & jam)