Hike Maui - Kayak, Snorkel and Waterfall Tour
Want to experience excellent Maui Tours and Maui Activities? Now is your chance to grab this once in a life time opportunity to enjoy your Hawaiian vacation by booking the Hike Maui Kayak and Snorkel and Waterfall Hike! This exquisite Maui Hiking will allow you to discover the grandeur of nature by kayaking the wonderful sea cliffs, stroll in the thick and rich rainforests, snorkel and witness the colorful fish and swim in the refreshing cool waters of waterfalls! Your ocean adventure begins with kayaking beside the rough and magnificent tall sea cliffs of West Maui and then snorkel with your favorite sea creatures like the huge Hawaiian sea turtles and other vibrant fish!
After the breathtaking kayaking and snorkeling, you will start your short walk through the rich tropical rainforests of Hawaii and witness the beauty of flora and faunas as you reach the hidden paradise of waterfalls and small pools! You will end your adventure at the gorgeous 20 ft waterfall and plunge into its cool waters! It is a paradise at the center of the wild forest! Have no hesitations and make your dream come true to spend quality time in this scenic place and book with Lahaina Tours! Lahaina Tours offers the best Maui Activities you will always remember for a lifetime!
The Hike Maui Kayak, Snorkel and Waterfall Hike adventure includes lunch!
Reserve these Maui Hiking Maui Activities with Lahaina Tours for low prices
- 2.5 hours of ocean kayaking along West Maui’s scenic coastline
- Snorkel with Hawaii's green sea turtles
- Enjoy a short rainforest hike (1 mile roundtrip) to two waterfalls and pools where you can swim and jump from rock ledges
- Delicious lunch, snacks and bottled water
- Knowledgeable tour guide who will share interesting facts
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent
- Where and When:
- Most Sundays & Holidays: Meet at 7:00 am at Makena Landing. Tour returns at 2:15 pm. View Map
Most Days: Meet at 7:15 am at Ukumehame Beach. Tour returns at 2:15 pm. View Map
Directions from Wailea / Makena / Kihei: Drive north on Hwy 31. Past Kaiwahine Street move to the left lane and go left towards Lahaina onto Hwy 310 North. At the end of 310 turn left onto Hwy 30. Look for Mile Marker 12 on the mountain side of the road. Ukumehame Beach will be a small parking lot on the ocean side of the road. Park there. Let the kayak guide know you are with Hike Maui and they will direct you from there.
Directions from Lahaina / Kaanapali / Kapalua: Head south on Hwy 30 as if you're going back to Kahului Airport. Once you pass Olowalu General Store it will be about 3 more miles. Look for Mile Marker 12 on the mountain side of the road. Ukumehame Beach will be a small parking lot on the ocean side of the road. Park there. Let the kayak guide know you are with Hike Maui and they will direct you from there.
- Parties of 7+ will be accessed a $200.00 gratuity at the time of reservation.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Special Notes:
- We suggest you wear shorts & shirt for hiking, swimsuit under clothing for swimming, sport sandals or sneakers. Please bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Operation Days:
- Sundays, Tuesdays, & Thursdays
- 7 hours
- Hike Maui
- Tour might be canceled if fewer than 4 guests have signed up for the tour on any given day.
- Equipment provided: day packs, mosquito repellant, rain wear, first aid, bottled water,
fresh island fruit, sandwiches (veggie garden burger, turkey, peanut butter & jam)