Hike Maui Hana Waterfalls Rainforest Hike
Adventure to Kipahulu Valley, Maui's waterfall wonderland. Moderate 4.5 mile hike through streams and forests in the national park. Experience Maui's magnificent scenery - ‘Ohe‘o Gulch & Stream. See a network of pools and cascading waterfalls 45ft, 200ft, 400ft and more. See a rainforest and acres of towering bamboo.
Circle East Maui during the van ride, driving both the famous Hana Hwy as well as the little known country road through Kaupo.
This is another fun-filled adventure in your Maui Tours and Maui Activities! This Maui Hiking adventure includes lunch and snacks! Be sure to only reserve this amazing activity with Lahaina Tours! Lahaina Tours gives memorable Maui Tours!
- Drive the famous Road to Hana (Hana Hwy), a 2.5-hour
scenic drive from Central Maui with plenty of fantastic views
along the way
- Circle East Maui on the van ride to and from the trailhead
- Enjoy a moderate 4.5 mile hike in the Hana area
- See several waterfalls: 45 feet, 200 feet and 400 feet cascades
- Walk through acres of towering bamboo and rainforest
- Nutritious lunch, snacks and water
- Knowledgeable tour guide who will share interesting facts
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent
Sandwich Choices: Veggie, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Ham or Turkey
- Where and When:
- Includes hotel pick-up or meet at 7:00 am at Kahului Park & Ride (View Map). The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311. If requesting hotel pick-up, the exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
Directions from Wailea / Makena / Kihei (the south side of the island): From Hwy 31 (Piilani Hwy) head north. Follow airport signs to Kahului, bearing right onto Hwy 311. After 10 minutes, look for a big church (King's Cathedral), then move into left lane. Turn left onto Hwy 380 (Kuihelani Hwy). Go 200 yards and turn right into Park & Ride commuter lot. Park your car against a concrete block wall.
Directions from Lahaina / Kaanapali / Kapalua (the west side of the island): Head south on Hwy 30 as if you're going to Kahului Airport. Turn right onto Hwy 380. Five miles down 380 there's a concrete block wall on the left. Turn across highway into Park & Ride commuter lot against that wall.
- Parties of 7+ will be assessed a $150.00 gratuity at the time of their reservation.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Special Notes:
- Suggested attire: shorts and shirt for hiking, swimsuit under clothing for swimming and athletic shoes. Please bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
- 11 hours
- Hike Maui
- Tour might be canceled if fewer than 4 guests have signed up for the tour on any given day.
- We provide bottled water, day packs, mosquito repellant, rain wear, first aid, fresh island fruit, sandwiches (peanut butter & jam, veggie garden burger, turkey)