Maui Sightseeing Tour Hana Adventure
Have you been searching for an adventure where you could explore paradise? Then this Maui Sightseeing Tour and amazing Hana Adventure are the solution to your search! On these Maui Land Tours, you will have the chance to explore the lush rain forest of Maui and the constantly changing vistas of the Hana coast!
Unearth the hidden history of the ancient sugar mill community of Paia and the magnificent shoreline of the windsurfing beaches of Hawaii! These Maui Tours also include travel to Kaumahina State park, Pua' a Ka'a, the beauty of Waianapanapa State Park, the refreshing Wailua Falls and the waves of Keanae Valley Lookout!
Your adventure includes the famous Road to Hana with its hairpin turns and single lane bridges. Get ready for a revitalizing swim as your gracious and expert tour guide will bring you to Kipahulu and uncover the grandness of Ohe'o Stream and Pools.
Your marvelous Hana Adventure includes:
- Embark on perhaps the most scenic road trip of your life on this Road to Hana tour
- Winding and narrow Road to Hana (you will be glad we are doing the driving!)
- Drive through Paia
- See Kaumahina State Park
- Keanae Valley Lookout
- Pua'a Ka'a & Waianapanapa State Park
- Hana and Hasegawa General Store
- Windsurfing beaches
- Continental breakfast with assorted pastries, bagels & croissants, assorted fruit, coffee, tea & juice
- Lunch stop will be made at Hana Fresh (price of lunch is only included in the Hana Gold upgrade)
Fresh is closed on the weekends, as well as on 12/25, 12/31 and 1/1,
and only the gold option is available on those days so that guests will
have a lunch on tour.
Hana Gold Upgrade Inclusions:
Selection of one of the following dishes:
1. Ham & Cheese or Turkey Deluxe Sandwich
2. Veggie Wrap (vegetarian)
3. Asian Chicken Salad (gluten free)
- Where and When:
- Hotel pick-up is between 7:00 am and 8:15 am. The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel and will be listed in your voucher.
Tour returns at approximately 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- This tour is operated on rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- Special Notes:
- Please bring a towel for swimming at Ohe'o. Exact hotel pickup time will be emailed to you.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- 11.5 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours