Maui Gold Pineapple Express Tour
Enjoy the Maui Gold Pineapple Express Tour and see why we say Maui Gold Pineapple is the world’s best!
This authentic pineapple farm experience is led by locals. Maui Gold Pineapple Tours include a ride to the fields. On these Maui tours you will learn about pineapple's unique growing & harvesting cycles. Sample delicious pineapple cut fresh in the fields, and your own boxed airport ready pineapple to take home.
Maui Gold Pineapple Tours Include: tour of pineapple factory, Pineapple Farm tour, Pineapple tasting, get your own boxed airport pineapple to take home.
Reserve Maui Gold Pineapple Tours with Lahaina Tours. Lahaina Tours offers low prices on the best Maui Tours and Maui Activities.
Distillery Upgrade: Included in this option is a 45-minute distillery tour at the Hali'imaile Distilling Company. You'll receive 3 tastings per person and a complimentary gift. Guests of all ages are welcome on the production facility portion of the tour, but must be age 21+ to enjoy the tasting portion.
Lunch Upgrade: Add lunch to your tour at the Hali'imaile General Store. With the tour and lunch, please allow for a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes. Lunch includes all tax and gratuity. Menu is subject to change. This lunch upgrade is only available Monday through Friday for the 9:30 tour.
Reservations are required 24 hours in advance with the lunch tour option.
Lunch options for upgrade:
- Tropical Shrimp Salad - Coconut Shrimp, baby corn, golden raisins, water chestnuts, mixed greens & crispy wantons with cashews & an oriental dressing
- Upcountry Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad - Waipoli baby romaine, grilled chicken, Caesar dressing, garlic sourdough croutons, asiago & parmesan cheese
- Bev's Famous Crab Pizza with side House Salad - Six inch pizza crust with the "I'll never tell" crab topping and Fresh Island greens, orange segments, toasted walnuts, shaved Maui onions, balsamic vinaigrette
- Dessert - Fruit Bar of the Day
- Soda, Iced Tea, or Coffee
Not sure what else to do while in the area? You can make a day of
your trip and also visit the Makai Glass Blowing Factory, Maui Gold
Pineapple Vodka Distillery, working winery, & Surfing Goat Dairy.
(These locations are not included in this tour and are only suggestions
on what else is in the area to see.)
- Tour of the pineapple packing plant
- Visit sprawling pineapple fields
- Learn pineapple heritage and how they're harvested, packed and shipped
- Pineapple tasting
- Take your own pineapple home
- Where and When:
- Meeting point is at the Hali'imaile Distilling Company. Park and Check in at the Hali'imaile Distilling Company. The Distillery is located directly across the street from the Hali'imaile General Store.
Check in is 15 minutes prior to tour time.
Hali'imaile Distilling Company
883 Haliimaile Road
Hali'imaile, HI 96768 View Map
- Children under 2 are not allowed on this tour.
This tour includes driving through open fields with uneven, bumpy terrain so it is not recommended for people with neck or back injuries.
- Special Notes:
- The lunch option is not available on weekends.
- Operation Days:
- 1 hour 30 min without lunch. 2 hours 30 min with lunch.
Distillery option adds 30 to 45 minutes to tour duration.
- Maui Pineapple Company