Drums of the Pacific Luau Hyatt Regency
The Hyatt Regency Drums of the Pacific Luau is an exuberant and intimate Maui Luau; you will be offered a luxurious feast along with an extraordinary parade of talents. This remarkable Hyatt Regency Luau will allow you to actively participate in the world renowned hula dance, exhilarating coconut tree climbing as well as Poi ball training. The Hyatt Regency will provide you with unlimited drinks at the open bar of your favorite cocktails during this splendid Maui Hyatt Luau. You will also be treated to the genuine Imu Pit Kalua Pig that is cooked for hours in the underground oven of Hawaii. A luscious all you can eat buffet that will incorporate many exquisite Hawaiian dishes that will be most tasteful to your palate. After a nice dinner, you will be entertained with an exquisite Polynesian fashion show. You will have a chance to learn about the culture and Hawaiian traditions. We are now offering preferred seating that will be situated at the center and 2nd rows from the stage. Book through Lahaina Tours for your Hyatt Regency Drums of the Pacific Luau to insure best available seating with no worries to you at a discounted rate.
The top-drawer Drums of the Pacific Luau offers you: • A warm and exquisite welcome with a shell lei greeting • Mai Tais or fruit punch served throughout the luau • An open bar featuring all of your favorite mixed cocktails • Your wonderful evening starts with Hawaiian music • Superb Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exquisite styles • Imu ceremony • A mouth-watering All-You-Can-Eat Buffet & Dessert Bar • Drums of the Pacific Polynesian Spectacular • Song and dance performances by the skilled and well experienced cast of their Polynesian ancestors, including Hawaiian, Samoan, Tahitian, Fijian, Tongan, and Maori The Luscious Drums of the Pacific Luau
- Receive a lei greeting and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch upon arrival
- Delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-can-eat luau dinner
- Authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Unforgettable fire-knife dance finale
- Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Island Fish
- Polynesian Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Makamaka with Medallions of Molokai Purple Sweet Potato
- Creamed Taro Leaf with Coconut Milk
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits
- Noodle Salad
- Roasted Wedges of Maui Onions
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Pacific Ahi Poke
- Tossed Green Salad
- Taro Rolls with Whipped Lilikoi Butter
- FOR KIDS: Chicken Nuggets & Penne Marinara
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Brownie
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
- Open Tiki Bar: Mai Tais, Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails, Tropical fruit punch, Juices and Sodas
General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh handmade Ti leaf lei
General Seating Promo for One Free Child per 2 Paying Adults is not valid on Holidays.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, & NYE 1st Show:
For Thanksgiving & Christmas the traditional luau buffet will
have additions of Roasted Turkey with Gravy, Chestnut & Portuguese
Sausage Stuffing, Whipped Potatoes, Cranberry Relish, and Pumpkin &
For NYE 1st show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of Prime Rib & Roasted Potatoes.
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
- Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh Handmade Ti leaf lei & Mai Tai greeting.
- VIP Seating: Front row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei or
Keepsake Kukui Nut lei & Mai Tai greeting. First admission &
First to the buffet.
NYE 2nd Show:
For NYE 2nd show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of
Prime Rib, Roasted Potatoes & added desserts. The luau will also
include a complimentary souvenir photo and keepsake frame, party hats,
makers, & sparkling wine.
Please note- Seating is VERY limited for holidays. Remember to book early!
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Fresh Handmade Ti Leaf Lei and Mai Tai greeting
- Preferred Seating: Second row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Kukui Nut lei with Drums Logo and Mai Tai Greeting
- VIP Seating: Front row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei and Mai Tai greeting. First admission & First to the buffet.
Watch a Video of the Maui Hyatt Regency Drums of the Pacific Luau
Holiday Luaus (Adult Rates for Holidays are higher, be sure to
select the right pricing rate. The Free Child promotion is not valid
from Thanksgiving Day or 12/22 thru 1/1)
The Hyatt Maui Drums of the Pacific Luau offers special luaus on Thanksgiving, Christmas, & 2 NYE shows.
For Thanksgiving and Christmas, the traditional menu will also include turkey w/ gravy, stuffing and whipped potatoes, cranberry relish, pecan and pumpkin pies and holiday cookies. Please select holiday pricing for the adults. The free child promotion is not valid for Thanksgiving or December 23-31st.
Please note - Seating is VERY limited for holidays. Remember to book early!