The Luau at Grand Wailea
Call in Special!! Book
the Luau at Grand Wailea with a second activity and receive $10 off the
second activity per adult. Guests must be going on both activities.
Promo valid only when calling to make reservations.
For another unforgettable Maui Luau try Lahaina Tours for all exciting Hawaii Luaus. During your trip to Hawaii, the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa Luau will be the height of your excitement as you relax and enjoy the different level of entertainment Hawaii has to offer. The Honua’ula Wailea Beach Marriott Luau is held at majestic oceanfront of the Wailea Marriott Resort and is offered by Capricorn Events. You will begin your breathtaking evening with the brilliant lighting of the torches along with the magnificent sound of the conch shell as well as the famous Imu ceremony. The striking Hawaiian sunset will be memorable for a lifetime. Be sure to bring your camera and camcorder, as you witness the beauty of Hawaii and feel the breeze of the sea. This Wailea Luau is the only Luau situated on the Kihei, Wailea, and Makena side of the marvelous island of Maui. This Luau was also the only Luau chosen as the winner of the Hawaii Bureau Kahili for showing the essence of Hawaii and for being one of the genuine classic Maui Luaus.
You will be offered an outstanding native buffet from Honua’ula Wailea Beach Marriott complete with tropical cocktail from the open bar. Before ending the evening you will witness the original and stunning Hawaiian hula show that the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa offers. For the best relaxation and pampering choose Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa for your stay in Hawaii. Here you will experience the complimentary shell lei greeting. There is also an open bar to enjoy tropical beverages, beer, cocktails and wine.
Lahaina Tours offers excellent Maui Luaus at incredible discounts. Be sure not to miss this notable Hawaii Luau on your Hawaiian vacation. Wailea Beach Marriott Luau is the best way to discover the beauty, history, and wonders of Hawaii. You will see the Hawaii of yesterday with beautiful Hawaiian games, astonishing tattoos, beautiful crafts and outstanding lei making. You are all welcome to join the activities. You will also be entertained by the Hawaiian hula dancers with traditional dances.The lighting of torches and the sound of conch shell invites you to experience a delicious luau style buffet:
Standard Seating - last 3 rows of seating area
Ali'i Premium Seating - first 2 rows of seating area
- Lei greeting & welcome drink
- Luau family style dinner at your table
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Poi Bowl
- Ulu Mac Salad
- Pipikaula - Traditional Dried Beef Salad
- Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kule Vegetables
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Lilikoi Butter
- Teriyaki Steak with Sesame & Green Onion
- Shoyu Chicken & Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry
- Maui Chow Fun Noodles with Local Vegetables and Green Onion
- Kalua Pig & Cabbage - Pa'akai
Desserts & Drinks
- Selection of Maui Gold Pineapple, Haupia, Kulolo & other Seasonal Sweets by our Pastry Chef
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
Hosted Bar Featuring
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
- Mixed Drinks
- Domestic Beers
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.***Meal
modifications will only be made for those with allergies and dietary
restrictions. Please contact us in advance for these modifications.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.
- Where and When:
- Your exact check-in time will be in your confirmation email.
Luau time: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Located oceanfront at the Grand Wailea.
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive. View Map
Check-in is at the Main Entrance Valet (north entrance). The Grand Wailea is a 100% valet property and there is no self-parking anywhere on the property. Luau guests will receive validated parking for attending the luau. After checking in at the Main Entrance Valet area, please proceed into the main lobby of the resort, where you all luau guests will receive a wrist band. Please do not check in at the luau grounds.
- Infant charges will apply when a seat is occupied for premium seating. There is a limit of 2 free children under 5.
- Alcohol policy: Guests age 21+ must present a government issued ID card (e.g. driver's license, state ID, or a passport for international guests) showing proof of legal age to be served alcohol.
- Special Notes:
- Menu items are subject to change without notice.
Transportation is not provided.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (and other select days)
- 2.5 hours
- Wailea Marriott Luau