Royal Lahaina LuauVIP Upgrade:
The VIP upgrade includes premium front
section seating, a fresh flower lei for women and a kukui nut lei for
men, and priority access to the dinner buffet.
Go to Lahaina Tours to find the best activities in Hawaii for wonderful days and unforgettable nights. Lahaina Tours will take care of your reservations to make your Hawaiian vacation stress free at a discounted rate. This Royal Lahaina Luau offers extraordinary entertainment, great food, and an array of beverages from the open bar. The Lahaina Luau takes place at the Royal Lahaina Resort in scenic Kaanapali. This activity will show you a celebration of the Hawaiian people as they showcase their stunning traditional Hawaiian style that will be quite moving. The Luau will begin with the traditional shell lei greetings as you are shown to your table. A professional photographer will be available for photos of the beautiful landscaping and scenery such as Kaanapali beach and let’s not forget the striking sunset. Royal Lahaina Luau will give you the opportunity to participate in the traditional IMU ceremony. A roast pig (Kalua Pig) is lifted from the underground oven called Imu. It is quite a unique preparation in which the delightful Kalua Pig will be served as your main course. For refreshments, there are beverages available from the open bar. You will be invited by your host to join in the hula lesson on stage if you prefer. Your wonderful evening will continue with a delectable dinner that will make your mouth water, all prepared by Royal Lahaina Resort Luau. This wonderful meal is suited for royalty.
The marvelous buffet will include the famous delectable Kalau Pig and turkey, with delicious Poi, Freshly cooked Fish, a delightful Island Chicken and other amazing island favorites. After you’ve had your Maui Luau feast the entertainment will begin. Experience different moves and styles of hula dancing from all of Polynesia such as Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand and Hawaii. You will enjoy the incredible music played by the finest live band and mesmerized by the fantastic show of dances by the artistry dancers that will tell the history of Hawaii. You will be in awe by the astonishing costumes that were inspired by the island ancient and unique history. The highlight of the evening and the most awaited is the electrifying Samoan Fire dance. You will only experience this different one of a kind Samoan dance at the Royal Lahaina Luau. This Luau presents several fire knife dancers. You are sure not to forget this tremendous event. Book your activity with Lahaina Tours now to receive your discount.
- Maui's longest running Hawaiian luau, conveniently located on Kaanapali Beach
- Shell lei greeting and cultural presentations (including the traditional imu ceremony – unearthing of the kalua roast pig)
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner and fabulous live entertainment with grand fire-knife dance finale
- Special children’s menu available
- Includes an open bar (Mai Tai and other tropical cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages)
Vegetarian (V), Gluten Free (GF)
- Green Salad (V/GF)
- Dressing Choices: 1000 Island (V) or Papaya Seed Dressing (V/GF)
- Banana Mandarin Macadamia Nut Salad (V/GF): Fruit Salad
including Banana, Mandarin Oranges, Coconut Flakes, Macadamia Nuts mixed
together with Mayonnaise
- Macaroni Salad (V): Combination of Elbow Macaroni Nodles, Mayonnaise, Shredded Carrots, Parsley, Salt and Pepper
- Asian Shrimp Salad: Fresh Watercress, Bean Sprouts,
Cucumber, Celery, Carrots, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Onions and Shrimp with
- Cucumber Namasu (V/GF): Tangy Asian Mixture of Cucumber, Carrots, Onions and Rice Vinegar
- Lomi Lomi Salmon (GF): Hawaiian Recipe of Salted Salmon, Onions and Tomatoes
- Poi (V/GF): Hawaiian Delicacy, Pounded Taro Root with Water
- Pan Fried Noodles (V): Chow Mein Noodles Pan Fried with Onions, Carrots, Celery, Garlic, Chives and Soy Sauce
- Fried Rice (V/GF): Rice, Pan Fried with Peas, Carrots, Garlic, Onions and Soy Sauce
- Huli Chicken on Veggie Long Rice Noodles (GF): Recipe of Chicken,
Veggies and Long Rice Noodles Marinated in an Asian Influenced Sauce and
- Sesame Honey Island Fish w/ Spinach and Mango Coconut Sauce (GF):
Sesame & Honey Basted Fish Broiled on Spinach, Topped with a Mango
Coconut Cream Sauce
- Kalua Pork (GF): Roasted Pork Cooked in the Imu, Underground Oven
- Teriyaki Beef (GF)
- Whole Kernel Corn (V/GF)
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (V)
- Molokai Sweet Potato (V/GF): Purple Sweet Potato Variety that is Steamed and Served with Coconut Syrup and Flakes
Keiki (Children) Menu:
- Chicken Nuggets
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Potato Chips
- Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting (V)
- White Cake with White Frosting and Coconut Shavings (V)
- Guava Cream Tarts (V): Filling Guava Jam and Vanilla Pudding on a Tart Crust
- Haupia (V/GF): Hawaiian Dessert of Gelatin Coconut Pudding
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free
- Where and When:
- September 16th to February:
Check in at 5:45 pm for VIP seating.
Check in at 6:00 pm for Standard seating.
March to September 15th:
Check in at 6:15 pm for VIP seating.
Check in at 6:30 pm for Standard seating.
Check in Location:
Oceanfront Luau Gardens at Royal Lahaina Resort.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- There is a $5.00 fee per car for parking paid at the gate.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate for standard seating. Lap children and/or free children is not valid for VIP tickets. If the adults attending have VIP tickets, the child will also need a VIP ticket.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Approximately 500
Please note - VIP must be selected in addition to the standard tickets, including infants.
If you need to be seated with another reservation please make sure to note the name of the other reservation as well.