Maui to Oahu - Pearl Harbor One Day Tour
The Arizona Memorial was
closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing
repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date.
During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible
for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing
at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona
Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
Not yet done with thrilling and exciting Hawaii Activities? Then, its time for you to have enjoy a day trip with Polynesian Adventure Tours! Join this amazing trip as you travel from Maui to Oahu. This is a different kind of adventure, widely known as a patriotic tour because you are going to visit the USS Missouri and Pearl Harbor. Ride the Navy launch for a tour of the Arizona Memorial!
You will also view historic and memorable sites in Honolulu downtown such as Iolani Palace, the great State Library and Archives, Kawaiahao Church, the great statue of King Kamehameha and the scenic Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum! Experience the tranquility of the famous Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing! Reserve these incredible Oahu sightseeing adventures with Lahaina Tours!
Shuttle operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the schedule
of the memorial and may be affected by weather, maintenance, or repair
schedules without notice
On these Pearl Harbor Tours explore the stunning view of historical sights in Oahu. Visit the Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor and be captivated as you book the adventure-packed Maui to Oahu Polynesian Adventure Tours!
This Maui to Oahu Pearl Harbor and Polynesian Adventure Tours includes: • Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Court of the Missing (Drive through) • Battleship Missouri • World Famous Waikiki Beach • Arizona Memorial • See Kawaiahao Church, State Library, City Hall, Mission Houses Museum, lolani Palace, Nu'uanu Pali Lookout and statue of King Kamehameha • No-host lunch
Please take note of this important policy of the airline. This tour is a NO CANCELLATION AND NO REFUND policy. Changes of names and dates are NOT ALLOWED. This policy is strictly implemented and must need to follow due to the guidelines of the airline and FAA.
- Round-trip airfare from Maui to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor attack film (actual footage) (not available during repairs)
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum