Maui to Oahu - Pearl Harbor One Day Tour
Not yet done with thrilling and exciting Hawaii Activities? Then, its time for you to have enjoy a day trip with Polynesian Adventure Tours! Join this amazing trip as you travel from Maui to Oahu. This is a different kind of adventure, widely known as a patriotic tour because you are going to visit the USS Missouri and Pearl Harbor. Ride the Navy launch for a tour of the Arizona Memorial!
You will also view historic and memorable sites in Honolulu downtown such as Iolani Palace, the great State Library and Archives, Kawaiahao Church, the great statue of King Kamehameha and the scenic Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum! Experience the tranquility of the famous Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing! Reserve these incredible Oahu sightseeing adventures with Lahaina Tours!
Shuttle operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the schedule
of the memorial and may be affected by weather, maintenance, or repair
schedules without notice
On these Pearl Harbor Tours explore the stunning view of historical sights in Oahu. Visit the Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor and be captivated as you book the adventure-packed Maui to Oahu Polynesian Adventure Tours!
This Maui to Oahu Pearl Harbor and Polynesian Adventure Tours includes: • Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Court of the Missing (Drive through) • Battleship Missouri • World Famous Waikiki Beach • Arizona Memorial • See Kawaiahao Church, State Library, City Hall, Mission Houses Museum, lolani Palace, Nu'uanu Pali Lookout and statue of King Kamehameha • No-host lunch
Please take note of this important policy of the airline. This tour is a NO CANCELLATION AND NO REFUND policy. Changes of names and dates are NOT ALLOWED. This policy is strictly implemented and must need to follow due to the guidelines of the airline and FAA.
- Round-trip airfare from Maui to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor attack film (actual footage) (not available during repairs)
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
- Where and When:
- This tour departs from Kahului Airport. View Map.
Check in at 5:30 am at the Kahului Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter).
Approximate return from Oahu to Maui is about 7:45 pm.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor:
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $3 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Lunch is not included in price of tour. There are food booths at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center where you can purchase lunch.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (closed on Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day)
- Approx. 14 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Hawaiian Airlines or Island Air and a great air-conditioned tour bus