Maui Adventure Cruises Lanai Dolphin Adventure
Lahaina Tours famed Lanai Dolphin Adventure is a must for those who want to experience some thrills in Hawaii’s underwater world! This adventure will bring you to a stunning snorkel location that will give you an amazing view of marine species! Your tour will begin with a complimentary juice and coffee upon check-in. You will depart from Lahaina Harbor and will go across the channel to the brilliant island of Lanai! Two wonderful snorkel sites are chosen for you to have ample time to explore the beauty of Hawaii's underwater world.
This adventure is one of the top Maui Snorkeling tours because you will also be able to witness the awe-inspiring spinner and bottlenose dolphins! Aside from that, you can see various tropical reef fish, one of a kind green turtles and occasional manta rays at the snorkel sites!
Enjoy a delicious deli lunch (turkey or veggie wraps, buttermilk dressing, fruit, chips and cookies). As you are enjoying your lunch and trip, you will be given unlimited beverages for your refreshments. These beverages include: juices, sodas and water.
- All snorkel gear is provided
- Morning coffee or juice
- Deli lunch (turkey or veggie wraps, buttermilk dressing, fruit, chips and cookies)
- Unlimited sodas, juices and bottled water
- At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps
Maui Adventure Cruises
- Where and When:
- Check in at 7:00 am at Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11
Cruise departs at 7:30 am and returns at 12:00 pm.
- During covid measures this tour may be kept at half capacity of the vessel. There will be sanitation stations available and cleanings will happen before and after each tour.
All guests and crew must wear a mask at all times except when swimming/snorkeling or eating/drinking.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old.
Rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
Pregnant women or people with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems may not participate.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- 4.5 hours
- Maui Adventure Cruises
- Explorer Super Raft the largest super raft in the Islands and the only raft with an on-board restroom. It allows for more snorkeling time and less travel time.