Reefdancer Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Reserve Maui Glass Bottom Boat Rides and be amused with the gorgeous and stunning schools of fish, coral reefs and even the wild octopus! Stay comfortable inside the clear UNDERWATER CABIN with SURROUND VIEWING for you to witness the grandeur of the underwater world! If you are lucky, you will get to see uncommon Hawaiian Turtles during these incredible Maui Tours and Maui Activities!
During this breathtaking Reefdancer Glass Bottom Boat Tour, you will be accompanied by friendly and expert crew on board as you listen to the astonishing stories of Hawaiian ocean by the narrator! Exquisite sea creatures like eels and octopus are a bit timid and so our well experienced divers will get them for a moment and show them to you! Have no hesitations and book your favorite Maui Glass Bottom Boat Rides with Lahaina Tours now and spend quality time with your loved ones!
- Big windows in our underwater viewing cabin
- Close up view of the reef
- Bautiful views of Lahaina above deck
- Friendly narration and viewing monitor for an exceptional marine experience
An air conditioned underwater cabin
Window seats for all guests
Free fish chart and postcard
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
8:30 am - 9:45 am
10:00 am - 11:15 am
11:30 am - 12:45 pm
1:15 pm - 2:30 pm
2:45 pm - 4:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes before your selected tour time at Slip #6, Lahaina Harbor
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 75 minutes
- The Reefdancer is a surface vessel with an underwater viewing cabin. The vessel is air-conditioned and has easy entry stairs leading into the spacious cabin. All seats are window seats! Guests also enjoy beautiful surround views from the top deck.