Goofy Foot Surf Camp
Lahaina Surfing Lessons
Complementary Professional Photography will be included!
Indulge yourself in this energizing world class Goofy Foot Surf Camp that Maui Tours has! These camps are perfect and open to all of you and are geared to beginners. The morning surfing lesson will begin with some stretching exercises and followed by an extended introductory surfing lesson! The morning lesson is the most important you are going to learn all the important details and basic methods in Maui surfing. After the first lesson, enjoy a rest on the beach while eating a delicious lunch that has been freshly prepared. As you enjoy lunch, you will learn the interesting history and evolution of Maui Surfing. After which, the afternoon lesson will take place. You will be introduced to simple surfing skills and will take you to the next level. You don’t have to be afraid because you will be given a full professionals’ supervision in and out of the water!
Hurry up and add these Maui Activities to your list of adventure and start riding Hawaii’s waves! Just book Goofy Foot Surf Camp only with Lahaina Tours and receive low prices for Maui Surfing!
Beginner group lessons are available to virtually everyone, and there are few limitations when considering the age, weight, height, or swimming ability of the potential surfing student. Prior ocean experience is not necessary.
- Where and When:
- Surf Camp Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (check in at 7:45 am)
Location: 505 Front Street #123, Lahaina, HI 96761
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Beginner group lessons are available to virtually everyone, and there are very few limitations when considering the age, weight, height, or swimming ability of the potential surfing student. Prior ocean experience is not necessary.
- Operation Days:
- Monday - Saturday
- 6 hours
- Goofy Foot Surfing
- 5 students per instructor
- Surfboard, reef shoes, lycra surf shirt