Aloha Blue Charters Afternoon Whale Watching Tour
Sail on the beautiful ocean on board a luxurious catamaran for Maui Whale Watching. Aloha Blue Charters Afternoon Whale Watch is for you! On this Maui Whale Watching tour, you are going to ride on the Hokua, a 40 ft high powered catamaran that can carry up to 36 passengers in one cruise! You will truly have the most wonderful Maui Tours and Maui Activities knowing that Hokua has well experienced captain and expert crews who have over 30 years of experience!
If you book this Maui Whale Watching tour the Hokua offers an eye level view that you won't have with other whale watching tours! You will be able to view the whales on both port and starboard sides comfortably from your seat. Our knowledgeable onboard Naturalist will be on board! You will have great memories with your loved ones if you book this most wanted Aloha Blue Charters Afternoon Whale Watching with Lahaina Tours! Start clicking your cameras and seize the splendor of Hawaiian waters and whales as you take the most affordable rates offered by Lahaina Tours!
Color your Hawaii Whale Watch by having the Aloha Blue Charters Afternoon Whale Watch!
- Cruise along the South Maui shoreline and watch whales
- State-of-the-art hydrophone technology – broadcasts whale songs live
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Where and When:
- Departs at 1:00 pm. Returns at 3:00 pm.
Check in at 12:30 pm at Maalaea Harbor, Slip 37 View Map
Parking is free at Ma'alaea Harbor.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary soft drinks and water are available onboard.
BYOB. Bring your own favorite cocktail, beer, wine, ect. No Glass Bottles! Alcohol not sold on whale watches.
- Operation Days:
- Daily from January 16 - April 15
- 2 hours
- Aloha Blue Charters
- 30 passengers
- The Hokua, a 40-foot power catamaran, is an eco-friendly whale watching vessel. It is a jet driven boat with no propellers, which makes it much safer for marine life. With a maximum passenger capacity of 30, the Hokua offers an uncrowded atmosphere. Since it is a smaller vessel, guests enjoy an eye level perspective of the whales.