Maui Adventure Cruises Whale Watch Adventure
Do you want to see Whales in Maui? This is your chance to try these fun Maui Activities! Reserve this Whale Watch Adventure with Lahaina Tours! There are 2 Explorer Super Rafts, 49’ rafts approved for 49 passengers but it is limited only to 38 passengers. The second vessel is the newest 39’ super fast raft with a capacity of 42 passengers! The vessels are equipped with shaded areas, padded seating and clean restrooms! Make your Maui Tours and Maui Activities memorable! Try this superb whale watch adventure!
This Whale Watch Adventure is not only a Maui whale watching tour but also a learning experience for you in how the whale behaves and you will see up close the wonderful whales in Maui! You will hear through the hydrophone the lovely Song of the Humpback! Make a reservation now with Lahaina Tours for this marvelous Maui Whale Watching!
Guaranteed Whale sighting or your next trip is Free!
Maui Adventure Cruises
- Where and When:
- Tour departures times: 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11 View Map
- Children under the age of 4, pregnant women or people with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems may not participate in this tour.
Rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- We supply sodas, juices, and bottled water.
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December 9 - April 18
- 2 hours
- Maui Adventure Cruises
- Maui Adventure Cruises whale watch vessels include two Explorer Super Rafts, the largest and fastest 49-foot raft (RHIB) in the state of Hawaii (USCG certified for 49 passengers) limited to 38 passenger capacity, and their newest Explorer Super Raft, a 39-foot super fast raft (USCG certified for 42). Both rafts have an on-board restroom. Every seat is a "front row seat" with great ocean level viewing of the whales.