Pacific Whale Foundation Whale Watching Tour
Lahaina Tours introduces another fun-filled adventure that will complete your Hawaiian Vacation! Make a reservation together with your family or friends on Pacific Whale Foundation Whale Watch! This is some of the best Maui Whale Watching in Maui! Reserve the finest Whale Watching in Lahaina Tour’s Maui Activities! Certified and friendly marine specialists will give you an educational narrated whale watch for 2 hours! Bring a camera because you will have a lot of chances to capture beautiful sights during Maui Whale Watching! Be sure to try these incredible Maui Tours!
Reserve this one of a kind Pacific Whale Foundation Whale Watch and receive: • An amazing whale watching adventure with guaranteed sightings. • The Pacific Whale Foundation’s certified friendly Marine Naturalists will give an informative narration about the whales. • You will be astonished as you hear the magnificent voice of the whale while they are communicating to others with the use of Hydrophones.
You will have choices on where you want to begin your tour! They have Whale Watch cruises which leave from Ma’alaea Harbor and some cruises that will depart from Lahaina Harbor! Get this extraordinary Whale Watch Tour in your Maui Tours and start creating your own story of fun filled journey! Book Maui Whale Watching with Lahaina Tours to receive the most affordable rates for your favorite Maui Activities!
- Informative and fun two-hour whale watch cruise
- Choose your departure harbor: Lahaina or Ma’alaea
- Led by certified marine naturalists who will share interesting facts
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Where and When:
- Departure times: 9:00 am, 11:30 am and 2:00 pm
Check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
For tours departing from Lahaina Harbor, check in at the Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at 612 Front Street in Lahaina View Map
For tours departing from Ma'alaea Harbor, check in at the Pacific Whale Foundation's Ocean Store at the Maui Harbor Shops, which shares a parking lot with Maui Ocean Center, located at 192 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku (GPS address). View Map
Parking at the Maui Harbor Shops/Maui Ocean Center Aquarium is $1.00/hour and the first 15 minutes are free.
- COVID POLICIES
Pacific Whale Foundation has safety protocols in place that strictly adhere to state- and CDC-mandated guidelines to ensure the health and well-being of all guests and vessels staff.
We regularly clean and disinfect surfaces and equipment and use Environmental Protection Agency (EPA-approved) cleaning chemicals with label claims against the coronavirus.
All onboard services have been altered to reduce contact and maintain social distancing.
We no longer require masks on board our vessels, but invite guests to wear their masks if they are more comfortable.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Wheelchairs: Due to the design of Pacific Whale Foundation vessels none of the vessels are truly wheelchair accessible. Some vessels have really high steps so it is not suggested even with assistance to board from another member of your group due to the fact that vessel type is subject to change without
- Special Notes:
- Affordable rentals of binoculars and cameras are available. Snacks and refreshments (soda, juice, Maui Brewing Co. beer and wine) are available for purchase. Alcoholic beverages are for adults 21+ (must have valid picture ID).
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December 1 through April 30
- 2 hours
- Pacific Whale Foundation
- Pacific Whale Foundation operates several whale watch vessels. From Lahaina Harbor, whale watch cruises are usually offered on the Ocean Discovery. The Ocean Odyssey, Ocean Voyager, and Ocean Liberty usually run out of Ma'alaea Harbor. Most vessels are spacious double-deck, eco-friendly catamarans. The Ocean Liberty is an eco-adventure yacht.