Lahaina Tours presents Old Lahaina Luau in Maui
This luau is very popular. If ordering within a month please call for availability. Taxes are included!
An authentic luau is the heart of Hawaii and can be found with Old Lahaina Luau. A luau is a family affair that the entire family can enjoy. What a great memory you will create when your family gathers around and enjoys Hawaiian cuisines and stupendous entertainment. Join Old Lahaina Luau in Maui for an evening of excitement, enjoyment, and enchantment as you and your family observe the island craft demonstrations while consuming your favorite drink or cocktail. You will be awe as you catch a glimpse of the stunning Hawaiian sunset against the beautiful backdrop of the Pacific. This is one of Maui’s most popular luaus. What makes it so different? It is the food, entertainment, atmosphere, and friendly staff! Don’t delay you may miss out on this fantastic Lahaina Luau. Lahaina Tours will be glad to help you purchase your Old Lahaina Luau tickets at an amazing low price.
Giving a lei was an ancient custom brought to the Hawaiian Islands from Polynesian voyagers. They would give a colorful flowered necklace made of nut, shells, feathers, and flowers to those they thought were special. When your family arrives at the Old Lahaina Luau in Maui a greeter will place a sweet-smelling, flowered lei around your neck because you and your family are special! You will be escorted to your reserved seats you confirmed when you made your reservation. You can choose from either the conventional table and chairs or the traditional Hawaiian mat seating. Old Lahaina Luau kindly asks, please do not request a seating change after all the guests have arrived. Seats are prioritized by the date of your reservation. Once you are seated you will spend an evening to remember as you and your family feast on a selection of island-style foods.
- One of the best luaus in Hawaii – presenting a traditional Hawaiian cultural experience
- Fresh flower lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delicious luau dinner and well-produced and choreographed entertainment
- Includes a premium open bar (tropical & special cocktails, beer, wine, sodas, juices, ice tea, lemonade and more)
The Feast (Pa’ina Ahiahi)
- Kalo and Sweet Potato Chips
- Kalo Hummus: Grated Taro and Chickpeas with Olive Oil
- Local Green Salad Served with our House-made Dressing
- Bread Basket: Freshly Baked Breads from our Bakery
- Honey Guava Butter
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Haupia: Pudding made with Coconut Milk
- Kulolo: Pudding made of Steamed and Grated Kalo and Coconut Milk
Traditional Hawaiian Course:
- Imu Roasted Pork: Pork roasted in our beachside “Imu” – the Hawaiian underground oven
- Luau Leaf Wrapped Pork: Succulent bundles of Pork wrapped in Taro Leaf and cooked until tender
- Poke Ahi: Raw Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) with Green Onions, Limu (Seaweed) and Maui Onions
- Lomilomi Salmon: Local Tomatoes, Maui Onions and Salted Salmon
- Poi: Made by steaming and mashing Taro – a Potato-like root
- Grilled Beef Steak: Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Mushrooms & Truffle Oil
- Island Fish with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- Mango-Glazed Barbeque Chicken: Grilled Chicken Breast topped with a Mango Barbecue Glaze
- Stirfry Vegetables: Seasonal variety of fresh Stirfry Veggies
- Sweet Potato Mash with Coconut Milk
- Mango Coconut Chocolate Bombe & Macadamia Coconut Crunch with Mango Anglaise
- Coffee & Tea Service
Menu is subject to change without notice.
Old Lahaina Luau Tickets
Old Lahaina Luau in Maui
- Where and When:
- Oceanfront at 1251 Front Street, Lahaina, Maui. View Map
October to February:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:15 pm to 8:15 pm.
March to May & September:
Check-in is at 5:45 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:45 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm.
June to August:
Check-in is at 6:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 6:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 7:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 8:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
Entertainment/Dinner start times may be subject to be slightly earlier or later depending on how the schedule is going.
- If you select traditional seating, the booking requires a minimum of 4 people in your party.
If booking a party of 15 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date to be paid before the luau date. You will be given a link on your confirmation email to provide that payment. Gratuity is normally 15% with an added 3% processing fee on the total of the reservation.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Premium open bar included throughout the evening!
Infant pricing (children 2 and under) are considered "lap children" and will not have their own seat or plate. They must sit in the lap of an adult.
Please let us know if anyone in your party has special needs such as wheelchair, etc.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Old Lahaina Luau
- Approximately 480