Drums of the Pacific Luau Hyatt Regency
This Maui Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Maui Luaus page for other available
During COVID conditions the following precautions and set up are being followed:
- Select a Standard or VIP Table rate which includes 2 adult tickets and then any additional guest tickets needed.
- Tables seat up to 6 guests within 1 party/reservation for proper social distancing standards.
- Children 3 years old and under are free but must be counted in each booking.
- The Buffet will be served by Drums of the Pacific team members.
The Hyatt Regency Drums of the Pacific Luau is an exuberant and intimate Maui Luau; you will be offered a luxurious feast along with an extraordinary parade of talents. This remarkable Hyatt Regency Luau will allow you to actively participate in the world renowned hula dance, exhilarating coconut tree climbing as well as Poi ball training. The Hyatt Regency will provide you with unlimited drinks at the open bar of your favorite cocktails during this splendid Maui Hyatt Luau. You will also be treated to the genuine Imu Pit Kalua Pig that is cooked for hours in the underground oven of Hawaii. A luscious all you can eat buffet that will incorporate many exquisite Hawaiian dishes that will be most tasteful to your palate. After a nice dinner, you will be entertained with an exquisite Polynesian fashion show. You will have a chance to learn about the culture and Hawaiian traditions. We are now offering preferred seating that will be situated at the center and 2nd rows from the stage. Book through Lahaina Tours for your Hyatt Regency Drums of the Pacific Luau to insure best available seating with no worries to you at a discounted rate.
The top-drawer Drums of the Pacific Luau offers you: • A warm and exquisite welcome with a shell lei greeting • Mai Tais or fruit punch served throughout the luau • An open bar featuring all of your favorite mixed cocktails • Your wonderful evening starts with Hawaiian music • Superb Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exquisite styles • Imu ceremony • A mouth-watering All-You-Can-Eat Buffet & Dessert Bar • Drums of the Pacific Polynesian Spectacular • Song and dance performances by the skilled and well experienced cast of their Polynesian ancestors, including Hawaiian, Samoan, Tahitian, Fijian, Tongan, and Maori The Luscious Drums of the Pacific Luau
Standard Tables: These tables are forward-facing and socially distanced located behind the VIP Tables.
tables are forward-facing and socially distanced closest to views of
the show. VIP tables will also be the first tables escorted to the
- Receive a lei greeting and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch upon arrival
- Delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-can-eat luau dinner
- Authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Unforgettable fire-knife dance finale
- Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Baked Island Fish with Pineapple Salsa
- Polynesian Fried Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruit
- Pancit Noodle Salad
- Local Pacific Ahi Poke
- Locally Sourced Tossed Green Salad
- Papaya Vinaigrette
- Taro Rolls
- Mac & Cheese for Keiki (Kids)
- Mai Tai’s
- Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails
- Tropical Fruit Punch
- Juices and Sodas
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
Watch a Video of the Maui Hyatt Regency Drums of the Pacific Luau
Hyatt Regency Luau in Maui
Drums of the Pacific Luau
Great Maui Luau
- Where and When:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm for preferred seating and at 5:30 pm for general seating.
NYE 1st Show: Check in at 4:45 pm.
Hyatt Regency Maui, Ka'anapali, 200 Nohea Kai Drive View Map
Valet parking is $10.00. Self-parking is complimentary. Take your ticket at gate and validate with luau bartender.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) includes their own seat and plate.
Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
- Operation Days:
- Sundays and Wednesdays
- 3 hours
- Hyatt Regency Luau