Aqua Adventures - Snuba & Snorkel
Join Aqua Adventures for a fun underwater adventure at one of the world's top 10 dive and snorkel sites - Molokini Crater. Don your mask and snorkel and explore these amazing places. Or try Snuba diving for a new experience!
After snorkeling at Molokini, we'll be heading to a second snorkel spot called Turtle Arches, home to green sea turtles. All sites are weather permitting.
- Fun Maui snorkel cruise with the option to add on SNUBA
- Smaller, more personalized tour group with plenty of seating and room on 2 decks
- 2.5 to 3 hours snorkel time
- High-quality snorkel gear
- Continental breakfast
- Build your own deli-style lunch: Smoked turkey, ham and roast beef with all the fixings
- Certified instructors with guided dives
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 7:15 am - 12:00 pm
Check in at 6:45 am at Maalaea Harbor Slip 51
- Minimum age to SNUBA is 8 years.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to safety concerns.
This tour has a special 72 hour cancellation policy (must cancel at least 72 hours before the activity to get a full refund).
Tour may be cancelled if the minimum number of 10 participants is not met.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Aqua Adventure
- 38 passengers
- Aqua Adventure is a 50 foot vessel built in Louisiana and shipped to Maui in March, 2003. From bow to stern she was designed for comfort, speed, stability, and above all, fun in the sun. She is Coast Guard approved to carry 49 passengers. This vessel is powered by 2 high speed Cummings engines while passengers can enjoy the upper sun deck, lower shaded deck, and walk around Cabin. There is a fresh water shower and a easy water access swim platform with dual ladders to make your Aqua Adventure simple and wonderful. We also have whale watching on every trip during season.