Maui Adventure Cruises - Lanai Dolphin Adventure
This tour is currently unavailable.
Start your morning with juice and coffee during check-in. This fun snorkel tour conveniently departs at the front row slip at Lahaina Harbor. After heading across the channel to the neighbor island of Lanai, you'll enjoy snorkeling at two great snorkel sites. All snorkel gear is provided, as well as instructions and safety tips by the experienced captain and crew.
Spinner and bottlenose dolphins are often observed off the island of Lanai with lots of tropical reef fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays at the snorkel sites. The exact snorkel sites are chosen by the captain to provide the clearest and calmest ocean conditions.
- Snorkel cruise to the island of Lanai
- Snorkel at two prime locations
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including dolphins, turtles and tropical fish
- Plenty of great photo opportunities, above and below the water's surface
- All snorkel gear is provided
- Morning coffee or juice
- Deli lunch (turkey or veggie wraps, buttermilk dressing, fruit, chips and cookies)
- Unlimited sodas, juices and bottled water
- 50 foot Explorer Super Raft
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort
- Padded seats and large bimini top
Lanai Dolphin Adventure
Maui Adventure Cruises
- Where and When:
- Check in at 7:00 am at Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11
Cruise departs at 7:30 am and returns at 12:00 pm.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old.
Rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
Pregnant women or people with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems may not participate.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Maui Adventure Cruises
- Explorer Super Raft the largest super raft in the Islands and the only raft with an on-board restroom. It allows for more snorkeling time and less travel time.