Reefdancer Glass Bottom Boat Tour – 90 minutes
This Maui Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Maui Activities page for other available tours.
The famous Reefdancer Glass Bottom Tour- 90 minute is for those that want to see beautiful marine life without getting in the water! If you book these amazing Maui Glass Bottom Boat Rides, you will have the chance to see colorful and wondrous fishes, gorgeous coral reefs. You may even see the magnificent octopus! These remarkable Maui Tours and Maui Activities allow you to see unique sea creatures like the Hawaiian Turtles! During this marvelous Reefdancer Glass Bottom Boat Tour-90 minute, all you need to do is just to sit on the air-conditioned UNDERWATER CABIN and be astonished as you get to see the wonders of the ocean from all sides of the cabin!
The marvelous expedition has an expert crew on board to introduce you to the hidden splendor of the ocean of Hawaii! Rare sea creatures like eel and octopus are timid but no worries, your experienced divers will capture them for a second and show them to you! So what are you waiting for book your favorite Maui Tours and Maui Activities only with Lahaina Tours to reserve its most affordable rates!
Easy entry to spacious cabin. Upperdeck views. Your purchase helps support East Maui Animal Refuge – Wildlife Rehabilitation Center.
- Big windows in our underwater viewing cabin
- Close up view of the reef
- Bautiful views of Lahaina above deck
- Friendly narration and viewing monitor for an exceptional marine experience
An air conditioned underwater cabin
Window seats for all guests
Free fish chart and postcard
- Where and When:
- Check-in at 11:15 am at Slip #6 Lahaina Harbor
Tour departs at 11:45 am and returns approximately at 1:15 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Easy entry to spacious cabin. Upperdeck views. Your purchase helps support East Maui Animal Refuge Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. Kids 5 and under FREE. (One per paying adult)
- Operation Days:
- 90 minutes