Goofy Foot Surf Camp
This Maui surf camp is open to everyone and is great for both individuals or small groups. It is suitable for both beginners as well as surfers with some experience. Each student’s skill and experience level will be catered to in terms of appropriate guidance and instruction.
Students begin their day with surfing instruction on the beach. The rest of the morning session is spent in the warm, beautiful water surfing and practicing skills with the professional instructor.
Lunch is included and is served at a nice beachside restaurant just a few steps away from the surf shop. The afternoon session will focus on progressing the student’s surfing skills and awareness. Students are always encouraged to surf and take rest breaks at their own pace.
Surf Camp Highlights:
- 100% supervised by one of our highly trained instructors both in and out of the water
- Surf camps allow more time for students to receive in-depth instruction in the areas of ocean awareness, tides, swells, waves, currents and reefs
- No prior ocean or surfing experience is necessary
- All surfing gear will be provided
- Where and When:
- Surf Camp Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (check in at 7:45 am)
Location: 505 Front Street #123, Lahaina, HI 96761
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Beginner group lessons are available to virtually everyone, and there are very few limitations when considering the age, weight, height, or swimming ability of the potential surfing student. Prior ocean experience is not necessary.
- Operation Days:
- Monday - Saturday
- 6 hours
- Goofy Foot Surfing
- 5 students per instructor
- Surfboard, reef shoes, lycra surf shirt