Maui Adventure Cruises - Whale Watch Adventure
This tour is currently unavailable.Tour Highlights:
Come aboard the Maui Adventure Cruises Explorer Super Raft for an exciting whale watch adventure off the Lahaina coastline. This raft offers great up close viewing of the whales!
- Fun whale watch cruise aboard a raft
- Friendly crew and marine naturalists provide informative narration
- Hear the songs of the whales from the on board hydrophone
- Smaller tour group and less crowded atmosphere compared to the larger whale watch boats – on a raft every seat is a front row seat
- Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Sodas, juices and bottled water
- 50-foot Explorer Super Raft, among the largest in the state
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers
- Padded seats and large bimini top
Maui Adventure Cruises
- Where and When:
- Tour departures times: 6:45 am, 9:00 am, 11:15 am, 1:15 pm, 1:45 pm, 3:30 pm & 4:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to your selected tour departure time at Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11 View Map
- Children under the age of 5, pregnant women or people with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems may not participate in this tour.
Rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December 9 - April 15
- 2 hours
- Maui Adventure Cruises
- Maui Adventure Cruises whale watch vessels include two Explorer Super Rafts, the largest and fastest 49-foot raft (RHIB) in the state of Hawaii (USCG certified for 49 passengers) limited to 38 passenger capacity, and their newest Explorer Super Raft, a 39-foot super fast raft (USCG certified for 42). Both rafts have an on-board restroom. Every seat is a "front row seat" with great ocean level viewing of the whales.