Maui Adventure Cruises - Lanai Deluxe Landing Adventure
Join this incredible Lanai Deluxe Landing Adventure from Lahaina Tours! Make these Maui Tours memorable for you and your loved ones. The duration of these Maui Tours are 6 hours which will give you more than 3 hours on Lanai to visit, hike and snorkel. Lanai Deluxe Landing Adventure gives at least one amazing offshore snorkel location either going to or coming from Lanai. Your tour will land on wonderful Lanai at Manele Harbor for you to take a ¼ mile walk to the scenic Hulopo’e Beach and in Bay Marine Reserve, which is voted as the number 1 Beach in America! Here you can snorkel in the crystal clear bay. Aside from that, you can also have an energizing hike to Sweetheart Rock and wade or snorkel in the striking tide of pools of Lanai or you can visit the Manele Bay Hotel!
This Maui Tour gives you a different level of adventure because it combines the remarkable Maui Snorkeling and Lanai Hiking! Make Lanai Deluxe Landing Adventure one of your unforgettable Maui Tours. Book with Lahaina Tours and get the best Maui Activities at low prices.
Before departing the harbor, all guests are given a soft-sided lunch cooler bags with mouth-watering breakfast meals and snacks such as delectable sandwich, delightful fruit snacks, tasty applesauce, chips, cookies, power bar for some energy boaster and condiments! Different beverages such as coffee, juice and ice water for your refreshments are also served upon check-in! Your tour will be documented because a professional photographer will take some pictures of you with stunning background when boarding! If you will be thirsty during the tour, you don’t have to worry because beverages like water, soda and juices are available on the boat!
Indeed, these Maui Activities are fun for you and your loved ones! Be sure to book this magnificent Lanai Deluxe Landing Adventure with Lahaina Tours. Lahaina Tours has the best and lowest prices for all your favorite Maui Tours!
- Dolphin snorkeling near the island of Lanai
- See lots of fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays
- Manele Harbor landing
- Short Lanai hike
- Kona coffee and juice during check-in
- Scenic photo opportunities
- At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Check in at 9:00 am at Lahaina Harbor Slip #11 View Map
- During Covid Measures this tour may be kept at half capacity of the vessel. There will be sanitizing stations available and cleanings will happen before and after each tour.
A mask must be worn by crew and guests at all times except when swimming/snorkeling or eating/drinking.
- Participants must be at least 5 years old.
Rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
Pregnant women or people with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems may not participate.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 7 hours
- Maui Adventure Cruises
- Explorer Super Raft the largest super raft in the Islands and the only raft with an on-board restroom. The Explorer Super Raft offers our guests a comfortable and safe adventure ride. Coast Guard certified for 49 passengers, we limit to 38 passengers for comfort and convenience.