Hike Maui - Ultimate Hana Full-Day Adventure
This guided Maui hiking tour takes you along the famous Road to Hana to Maui’s ultimate waterfall wonderland – Kipahulu Valley. Here you’ll enjoy a moderate 4.5 mile hike through the rainforest on the Pipiwai Trail, located within Haleakala National Park. You'll also get to see the Seven Sacred Pools (aka Oheo Gulch), a beautiful area with streams and a network of pools. On this tour you’ll circle East Maui during the van ride, driving both the famous Hana Hwy and the little known country road through Kaupo.
- Drive the famous Road to Hana (Hana Hwy), a 2.5-hour
scenic drive from Central Maui with plenty of fantastic views
along the way
- Circle East Maui on the van ride to and from the trailhead
- Enjoy a moderate 4.5 mile hike in the Hana area
- See several waterfalls: 45 feet, 200 feet and 400 feet cascades
- Walk through acres of towering bamboo and rainforest
- Nutritious lunch, snacks and water
- Knowledgeable tour guide who will share interesting facts
Sandwich Choices: Veggie, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Ham or Turkey
- Where and When:
- Total tour time: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Meet at 7:00 am at Kahului Park & Ride (View Map). The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311.
Directions from Wailea / Makena / Kihei (the south side of the island): From Hwy 31 (Piilani Hwy) head north. Follow airport signs to Kahului, bearing right onto Hwy 311. After 10 minutes, look for a big church (King's Cathedral), then move into left lane. Turn left onto Hwy 380 (Kuihelani Hwy). Go 200 yards and turn right into Park & Ride commuter lot. Park your car against a concrete block wall.
Directions from Lahaina / Kaanapali / Kapalua (the west side of the island): Head south on Hwy 30 as if you're going to Kahului Airport. Turn right onto Hwy 380. Five miles down 380 there's a concrete block wall on the left. Turn across highway into Park & Ride commuter lot against that wall.
- Parties of 10+ will be assessed a $300.00 gratuity at the time of their reservation.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old and be able to hike 4.5 miles.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 11 hours
- Hike Maui
- 10 guests
Tour might be canceled if fewer than 4 guests have signed up for the tour on any given day.