Goofy Foot - 2 Hour Surfing Lesson (Group or Private)
This 2 hour introductory lesson is ideal for beginners! The focus is on surfing fundamentals, safety and ocean awareness. You'll receive instructions for paddling, navigating the surf zone, timing and catching waves, four fundamental surf stances, board maneuvering, stopping and even wiping out!
Beginner group lessons are available to virtually everyone and there are very few limitations when considering the age (must be 9 years of age or older to join a group lesson, otherwise a private lesson is required). Prior ocean experience is not necessary. Group classes are small in size, no more than 5 students per instructor.
Surfing Lesson Highlights:
- Choice of group or private surfing lessons
- Professional surfing instructor
- Lessons are held in the beautiful reef protected blue-water lagoon
- Learn paddling and standing up
- Learn best timing and catching waves
- Where and When:
- Class Times: 7:00 am, 8:30 am, 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm
Check in 15 minutes prior to your class time.
Location: 505 Front Street #123, Lahaina, HI 96761
- Participants must be at least 9 years old in a group lesson. Children under 9 may participate in a private lesson.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday - Saturday
- 2 hours
- Goofy Foot Surfing
- surfboards, reef shoes, and lycra surf shirts