Aqua Adventures - Snuba & Snorkel
Join Aqua Adventures for a fun underwater adventure at one of the world's top 10 dive and snorkel sites - Molokini Crater. Don your mask and snorkel and explore these amazing places. Or try Snuba diving for a new experience!
After snorkeling at Molokini, we'll be heading to a second snorkel spot called Turtle Arches, home to green sea turtles. All sites are weather permitting.
- Fun Maui snorkel cruise with the option to add on SNUBA
- Smaller, more personalized tour group with plenty of seating and room on 2 decks
- 2.5 to 3 hours snorkel time
- High-quality snorkel gear
- Continental breakfast
- Build your own deli-style lunch: Smoked turkey, ham and roast beef with all the fixings
- Certified instructors with guided dives
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 7:15 am - 12:00 pm
Check in at 6:45 am at Maalaea Harbor Slip 51
- Minimum age to SNUBA is 8 years.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to safety concerns.
This tour has a special 72 hour cancellation policy (must cancel at least 72 hours before the activity to get a full refund).
Tour may be cancelled if the minimum number of 10 participants is not met.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4.5 hours
- Aqua Adventure
- 38 passengers
- The Aqua Adventure is a 2003 model twin engine high speed vessel powered by two 350 horse Cummins diesels that push her along at 22 knots. She has an upper sun deck, lower shaded deck and a walk around cabin that gives you access to the bow. There is plenty of seating. The swimstep is user friendly with 2 stair-like ladders for easy access in and out of the water. There are 2 freshwater showers to rinse the salt off after you are done playing in the water for the day.