Grand Wailea Luau
Call in Special! Book
the Grand Wailea Luau with a second activity and receive $10 off per adult on the the
Promo valid only when calling to make your reservation. Call 866-482-9775.
Experience a traditional Hawaiian luau in Grand Wailea style! This prime Maui luau is held oceanfront and features fantastic sunset views with private tables for each party.
Upon arrival, you get to hand select a lei from the lei stand and receive a welcome drink before heading to your table (Mai Tai, Blue Hawaiian, or non-alcoholic island punch). A delicious 3 course dinner is served at each table, family style.
Enjoy authentic Hawaiian music while you're introduced to the Goddess of Fire, Pele and the Mermaid of Maui, Kanaka, through song and dance.
Standard Seating: Last 3 rows of seating area
Ali'i Premium Seating: First 2 rows of seating area
- Lei greeting & welcome drink
- Luau family style dinner at your table
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Poi Bowl
- Ulu Mac Salad
- Pipikaula - Traditional Dried Beef Salad
- Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kule Vegetables
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Lilikoi Butter
- Teriyaki Steak with Sesame & Green Onion
- Shoyu Chicken & Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry
- Maui Chow Fun Noodles with Local Vegetables and Green Onion
- Kalua Pig & Cabbage - Pa'akai
Desserts & Drinks
- Selection of Maui Gold Pineapple, Haupia, Kulolo & other Seasonal Sweets by our Pastry Chef
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Brownie
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
Hosted Bar Featuring
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
- Mixed Drinks
- Domestic Beers
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice. Meal
modifications will only be made for those with allergies and dietary
restrictions. Please contact us in advance to request any modifications.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.
- Where and When:
- Check in is at 5:00 pm for Premium and 5:15 pm for Standard.
Luau time: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Located oceanfront at the Grand Wailea.
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive. View Map
Check-in is at the Main Entrance Valet (north entrance). The Grand Wailea is a 100% valet property and there is no self-parking anywhere on the property. Luau guests will receive validated parking for attending the luau. After checking in at the Main Entrance Valet area, please proceed into the main lobby of the resort, where you all luau guests will receive a wrist band. Please do not check in at the luau grounds.
- Infant charges will apply when a seat is occupied for premium seating. There is a limit of 2 free children under 5.
- All reservations require at least a party of 2 guests.
Alcohol policy: Guests age 21+ must present a government issued ID card (e.g. driver's license, state ID, or a passport for international guests) showing proof of legal age to be served alcohol.
- Special Notes:
- Menu items are subject to change without notice.
Transportation is not provided.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (and other select days)
- 2.5 hours
- Wailea Marriott Luau