Aloha Blue Charters - Deluxe Morning Snorkel
Come aboard the Hokua, a 40-foot power catamaran, and enjoy a deluxe snorkel tour in the waters off Maui's south shore. Snorkel at the top snorkel and dive site Molokini crater, as well as Turtle Town. On this tour you will enjoy the comfort of traveling on a smaller boat with a smaller tour group. Capacity for this boat is 35 guests for maximum comfort.
A homemade continental breakfast is provided as we head out to our first snorkel location. After snorkeling at Molokini, rinse off with our warm freshwater shower and then enjoy snorkeling at a second location. Wet suits are available for an additional cost for those who prefer. All other snorkel gear is included. A premium lunch and beverages are provided before we head back to Ma'alaea Harbor. Cold Mai Tais are included for adults age 21+.
Food & Beverages:
- Continental Breakfast: Coffee, fresh cut seasonal fruit, assorted homemade muffins with cream cheese & jelly.
- Premium Deli-Style Lunch: Sliced ham, turkey and roast beef with cheese slices and all the fixin’s, homemade veggie Boca burgers, homemade pasta salad, homemade chocolate chip cookies, Mai Tais, iced tea, lemonade, POG and water
Lahaina Boat Tour
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Check in at 6:30 am at Maalaea Harbor, Slip #37. Inland side of harbor, mid-way in line of boats.
- Tour may be cancelled if the minimum number of 10 participants is not met.
- Aloha Blue Charters does not allow the use of full-faced snorkel masks due to safety concerns until more research is done. Sanitized traditional snorkel sets are available for your use or you are more than welcome to bring your own traditional snorkel set.
- Special Notes:
- All snorkeling gear included even R/X masks. $10 additional for wet suits.
- Operation Days:
- 5 hours
- Aloha Blue Charters
- 35 passengers
- Hokua, a 40-foot power catamaran specifically built for our unique Hawaiian waters.