Deluxe Morning Snorkeling - Lahaina Tours
The Deluxe Morning Snorkel begins as you head out to discover the splendor of Molokini and Turtle Town. As you cruise to your snorkeling spots, you will enjoy a delicious continental breakfast on Hokua while witnessing the stunning views of Hawaii! Weather permitting and with the captain's decision, you will snorkel around the first snorkel site and get a chance to see vibrant tropical fishes around the area.
What makes this Maui Snorkeling exceptional is the fact that Hokua is powered by speedy and trustworthy Eco-Friendly Jet Drives and has a fresh water shower. Your exhilarating Maui Tours and Maui Activities are not yet over because Hokua's well experienced crew will surely amaze you as they bring you to your second snorkel location! You will experience picturesque views as you cruise and have your delectable lunch which is freshly prepared for you right before you sail back to Maalaea Harbor!
The Deluxe Morning Snorkel package includes mouthwatering food and thirst-quenching drinks: Continental Breakfast consists of freshly brewed coffee, seasonal fruit and assorted yummy homemade muffins with cream cheese and jelly. First class Deli-Style Lunch: Delicious sliced ham, scrumptious turkey and roast beef with cheese slices, homemade veggie Bocca Burgers, pasta salad, chocolate chip cookies, maitais, ice tea, lemonade, POG and water.
Spend quality time with your family and experience the grandeur of Maui with Lahaina Tours' Deluxe Morning Snorkel! Book these breathtaking Maui Tours and Maui Activities with Lahaina Tours and give your loved ones a wonderful treat they will cherish forever!
Food & Beverages:
- Continental Breakfast – Including: Fresh coffee, fresh cut seasonal fruit, assorted homemade muffins with cream cheese & jelly.
- Premium Deli-Style Lunch: Sliced ham, turkey, and roast beef with cheese slices and all the fixin’s, homemade veggie Bocca Burgers, homemade pasta salad, homemade chocolate chip cookies, maitais, iced tea, lemonade, POG, and water.
- Hokua is 40' eco powered jet drive boat
- 35 passenger capacity
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Check in at 6:30 am at Maalaea Harbor, Slip #37. Inland side of harbor, mid-way in line of boats.
- Tour may be cancelled if the minimum number of 10 participants is not met.
- Aloha Blue Charters does not allow the use of full-faced snorkel masks due to safety concerns until more research is done. Sanitized traditional snorkel sets are available for your use or you are more than welcome to bring your own traditional snorkel set.
- Special Notes:
- All snorkeling gear included even R/X masks. $10 additional for wet suits.
- Operation Days:
- 5 hours
- Aloha Blue Charters
- 30 passengers
- Hokua, a 40-foot power catamaran specifically built for our unique Hawaiian waters.