Maui Expeditions Lanai Ferry Ticket
Book a one way ticket for the Expeditions Ferry with Lahaina Tours! For over 10 years Expeditions Ferry has provided affordable transportation between the islands of Maui and Lanai. Enjoy a short trip across the Auau Channel on fast, United States Coast Guard certified vessels.
Discover Lanai with the Expeditions Maui to Lanai Ferry. Lanai is the 6th largest of the Hawaiian Islands. Lanai is approximately thirteen miles wide and eighteen miles long. Lanai is located in the center of the island chain, with the islands of Molokai and Maui to the north.
Lahaina Tours is the easiest way to book the Ferry for Maui to Lanai and Lanai to Maui. Reserve the Expeditions Ferry and experience all of the beauty Hawaii has to offer.
Maui to Lanai Ferry: Daily departures from Lahaina Harbor, Maui at: 6:45am, 9:15am, 12:45pm, 3:15pm, 5:45pm.
Lanai to Maui: Daily departures from Manele Harbor, Lanai at: 8:00am, 10:30am, 2:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:45pm.
Lahaina to Lanai:
- 9:45am (Not on Saturdays)
- 1:00pm (Not on Saturdays)
Lanai to Lahaina:
- 11:15am (Not on Saturdays)
- 2:30pm (Not on Saturdays)
- Where and When:
- Passengers are required to check in 60 minutes prior to departure. On Maui, the ferry departs from Lahaina Harbor directly across from the Pioneer Inn View Map. On Lanai, the ferry departs from Manele Harbor.
Pick up your tickets from the ferry booth.
There is parking available around the vicinity of the Harbor for various fees.
- You must fill out this Travel Declaration Form.
- Baggage allowance is 2 regular sized suitcases and 1 small carry-on per ticketed passenger.
This allowance includes golf bags.
Additional baggage may be allowed at the sole discretion of the Captain.
If additional baggage is allowed passenger will be required to pay an excess baggage/freight charge.
Advance reservations required.
Must provide first and last names of all passengers including children and infants.
ALL PASSENGERS MUST PRESENT PHOTO ID UPON BOARDING.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Voyage time is 45-60 minutes one way