Rascal Charters - Deep Sea SportfishingCurrently unavailable.
Spend a day with Rascal Charters and go deep sea sport fishing in the waters off Maui. Fish for Marlin, Ono, Ahi (yellowfin tuna) and Mahi Mahi. These can range in size from a small 8 pound mahi mahi to an 800 pound blue marlin.... or maybe bigger! Occasionally we pick up various species of Snapper and Jacks and other incidental catches.
Half day = 4 hours
3/4 day = 6 hours
Full day = 8 hours
Rascal Charters' new deluxe 43 ft Bertram sportfishing yacht accommodates up to six passengers. It has a shaded back deck, TV, air-conditioned cabin, stereo, top-of-the-line equipment including Penn. International reels (gold) and state-of-the-art electronics. She is powered by twin Detroit 6V-92s diesel engines. Cruising speed is about 22 knots, while trolling is usually done at about 8-9 knots.
- Rascal is a 43-foot Bertram Sportfisher
- Powered by twin twin Caterpillar C7.1 500HP engines
- Portions of the back deck are shaded
- Main cabin is air-conditioned with a full galley and comfortable seating
- Fully equipped with all the gear you’ll need
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 am at Slip #13, Maalaea Harbor.
- 72 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Depending on how much fish is caught the crew will fillet and package the fish and the guest can take up to however much they can carry. Example: If you are staying in a hotel you can bring enough to fit in the fridge.
- Operation Days:
- Rascal Charters
- Deluxe 43-foot Bertram Sportfisher, powered by twin Caterpillar C7.1 500HP engines