Air Maui Helicopter Tour - West Maui and Molokai Special
With Air Maui, you will experience impressive views on this West Maui and Molokai Special Helicopter Tour. Your incredible 45 minute Maui Helicopter Tours will incorporate spectacular knife- sharp ridges and deep jungle valley’s that seemingly attempt to swallow everything in their midst. After seeing these lush views, you will be flown across the Pailolo Channel. You will get an exceptional view of the impressive, world famous sea cliffs as well as the towering, magical 1000 ft. waterfall from neighboring Molokai’s North Shore. You’re guaranteed a memory for a lifetime. All this offered by Air Maui.
Air Maui is a family owned and operated company. Air Maui is one of the safest tour operators in the state of Hawaii. We fly state-of-the-art Astar helicopters & employ the most experienced, skilled pilots around. You can even purchase a video of your actual tour as recorded by our 5 camera system.
Don't miss this West Maui and Molokai Helicopter Tour. Reserve Maui Tours and Maui Activities with Lahaina Tours for low prices.
- West Maui Mountains
- Secluded valleys
- Pailolo Channel – ocean channel separating Maui and Molokai
- Sea cliffs and waterfalls on Molokai's north shore
- Where and When:
- Morning, mid-day and afternoon departure times. The exact departure time for your preferred timeframe will be specified on your voucher.
Departs from Kahului Heliport, Hangar #110 View Map
From Lahaina/Kaanapali/Kapalua area (allow 60-70 minutes drive time):
Take Hwy 30 to Hwy. 380. Stay straight as 380 turns in to Airport Access Road. Stay in right hand lane and turn right on Hwy 36 Hana Hwy. Drive 2 miles to Hwy 37 (Haleakala Hwy). Turn left and drive straight into Heliport. Air Maui is the last hangar.
From Kihei/Wailea area (allow 30-45 minutes drive time):
Take Hwy 31 to Hwy 311 (Mokulele hwy.) Turn right on Ho'okele St. Drive for about 2 miles and turn right on to Hwy 36 (Hana Hwy). Drive about a mile and turn left on Hwy 37 (Haleakala Hwy). Drive 2 blocks. The heliport is straight ahead. Air Maui is the last hangar.
- Weight limit per passenger is 240 pounds (108 kg) or a combined weight of 420 pounds per couple (190 kg).
All guests are weighed at check-in. Please ensure accurate weights are provided when booking. For guests exceeding the weight limit an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. In cases where there is a big weight discrepancy, there is a chance that someone may need to stay behind with no refund on seat.
- Special Notes:
- Children 23 months or younger may fly at no charge and must sit on adult's lap. Please provide child's weight at time of booking.
Air Maui offers the following optional media packages (rates subject to change without notice):
Video thumb drive and pre-boarding photo: $60 (cash) or $74.95 (credit card)
Pre-boarding photo: $20 (cash) or $20.83 (credit card)
- Operation Days:
- 45 minutes
- Air Maui
- 6 passengers
- The American Eurocopter ASTAR helicopter is ideal for sightseeing. It features all forward facing seating and unobstructed 180 degree views from every seat. The helicopter has air-conditioning, a roomy cabin and leather seats. Noise reducing headsets are provided for every passenger. The helicopter is also equipped with a video system that records all the great sights of your tour, along with your pilot's narrations and background music, all on HD on a USB flash drive.