Hike Maui - Waterfall & Rainforest Hiking Adventure
This is Hike Maui’s most popular tour! It's a fun guided hike that includes the chance to swim under tropical waterfalls. Hike 2.5 miles through a lush rainforest along the famous Road to Hana. This valley is unique for having several waterfalls within a short distance of each other. Then swim and jump (optional) into large waterfall pools. You can climb up alongside the falls to leap 10-15 feet off rock ledges!
- Follow two streams and enjoy views of gorgeous waterfalls
- Swim in the waterfall pools (optional)
- Climb volcanic shelves at 3 of the falls to leap 10-15 feet off rock ledges (optional)
- Nutritious lunch, snacks and water
- Knowledgeable tour guide who will share interesting facts
- Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent
Veggie, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Ham or Turkey
- Where and When:
- Tour time: 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Meet at 9:30 am at Kahului Park & Ride (View Map). The Park & Ride meeting location is along a large concrete wall with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311.
Roundtrip transportation between the meeting location and south or west side hotels is available for an additional fee. If you select roundtrip transportation, pick-up is around 8:00-8:30 am. The exact pick-up time will be listed on your voucher.
Directions from Wailea / Makena / Kihei (the south side of the island): From Hwy 31 (Piilani Hwy) head north. Follow airport signs to Kahului, bearing right onto Hwy 311. After 10 minutes, look for a big church (King's Cathedral), then move into left lane. Turn left onto Hwy 380 (Kuihelani Hwy). Go 200 yards and turn right into Park & Ride commuter lot. Park your car against a concrete block wall.
Directions from Lahaina / Kaanapali / Kapalua (the west side of the island): Head south on Hwy 30 as if you're going to Kahului Airport. Turn right onto Hwy 380. Five miles down 380 there's a concrete block wall on the left. Turn across highway into Park & Ride commuter lot against that wall.
- Parties of 10+ will be assessed a $250.00 gratuity at the time of their reservation.
- Participants must be at least 6 years old.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 5 hours
- Hike Maui
- Maximum: 12 guests
Tour might be canceled if fewer than 2 guests have signed up for the tour on any given day.