Royal Lahaina Luau
Reopening December 17, 2023.
The Royal Lahaina Luau has it all – a stunning setting right on Kaanapali Beach, a delicious luau buffet dinner, fabulous live entertainment and a full open bar. It's a great Hawaiian luau for the whole family! Your evening begins with a shell lei greeting. Then enjoy tropical cocktails while the sun sets over the ocean.
There will be a varity of cultural presentations, including the traditional imu ceremony, where the main course of the evening, the kalua pua'a (roast pig), is removed from its earthen oven. Then sit down to a delicious luau buffet dinner, which is truly a meal fit for royalty! The all-you-care-to-eat buffet features a wide variety of delicacies. For vegetarian guests, a tofu veggie stir fry is available as well with advance notice. The Royal Lahaina Luau also has the island's only kid friendly menu, so no one will leave hungry!
After dinner, enjoy a spectacular show featuring traditional Hawaiian, Samoan, Tahitian and Maori music and dances. The grand finale is a breathtaking Samoan fire-knife dance that features several fire-knife dancers and even flaming poi balls!
General Luau: Aloha shell lei greeting,
dinner, open bar & luau show. Tables are pre-assigned by date of
booking. Tables are ohana (family) style and can seat more than one
family per table (up to 12 guests per table).
Reserved seating area, flower lei for ladies and kukui nut lei for
gentlemen, first set of tables to begin dinner service, complimentary
premium drinks. Tables are first four rows closest to the stage and
- Maui's longest running Hawaiian luau, conveniently located on Kaanapali Beach
- Shell lei greeting and cultural presentations (including the traditional imu ceremony – unearthing of the kalua roast pig)
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner and fabulous live entertainment with grand fire-knife dance finale
- Awe inspiring full cast fire finale
- Photos with the luau dancers with option to purchase photos
Luau Dinner Menu:
- UpCountry Kula Greens - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Fresh Pounded Poi - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Ala'e Salmon - GF
- Sweet Savory Local Cucumber Namasu - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread Rolls - Vegetarian
- Maui Gold Pineapple - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Wok Stir Fry Vegetables - GF/Vegetarian
- Molokai Purple Sweet Potato w/ Toasted Coconut Flakes - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Huli Huli Succulent Teriyaki Chicken
- Kiawe Pua'a Imu Roasted Pork - GF
- Umami Furikake Rice - GF/Vegetarian
- Seasoned Soy Fresh Catch
- Classic Baked Macaroni and Special Cheese Blend
- Golden Crispy Battered Chicken Nuggets
- Niu Coconut Decadent Cake
- Traditional Haupia Light Bites - GF/Vegan/Vegetarian
- Lava Chocolate Cake
A tofu veggie stir fry entrée (vegan and/or gluten free) is available upon request with 24 hour advance notice. Please notate it next to your party name and if it is for an adult or child.
Open bar: Features a great selection of complimentary tropical cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages. $5 per drink for premium alcohol or frozen blended drinks.
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.